Bee Removal Services for Miami, Florida
Solutions for Bee Removal and Relocation
Your Bee Relocation Specialists
We all need bees to survive, but nobody wants their home or business in Miami subject to the annoyance of a bee infestation. Bees can prove harmful if left unchecked – they might even cause structural damage to your property. However, we should celebrate these insects as they are a part of our local ecosystem. That’s why our team of bee control specialists will assess your situation and ensure all bees are removed safely and relocated from your location.
If you’re looking for a company that can provide comprehensive bee control services, then the team at All Bees Removal is your best option. We use non-toxic and safe compounds to eliminate bees from homes or commercial properties without harming you or the bees in any way. Plus, our prices are affordable, ensuring you’re getting the best value.
Our company is a member of the Florida Beekeepers Association which allows us to rescue bee colonies and relocate them in order for their populations to continue pollinating crops. Our services provide long-term solutions so we’ll help you repair any structural damage that could result in a future infestation.
Bee Removal Services
Bees are an important part of our lives, and we take their needs seriously. All Bees Removal offers the following services to help protect your family while providing bees with a safer place:
• Beehive Removal – We won’t just leave a beehive behind. Our team will get rid of your unwanted guests with the most thorough removal possible. The space where they were living also gets cleaned up and treated for any continuation or returning odors, which may occur if not dealt with properly.
• Bee Swarm Removal – The parent colony of a swarm will always be located close by. If you come into contact with the swarm, call All Bees Removal immediately so we can assist in removing it and ensure no harm comes to you or the bees.
• Structural Repairs – Beehives can cause a lot of damage and risk to building structures. That’s why we’re always on hand, ready with our team for the removal process. We make sure any openings are sealed up and repaired after inspection to ensure that your structure is completely safe.
• Bee Infestation Prevention – Bee infestation is a pretty serious issue, but our team has the know-how and experience needed for your home’s protection. We will treat all around your home perimeter in order to prevent any bees from coming back again.
We Need Bees
Bees are often seen as pests because they nest and sting, but that’s no reason to fear or hate these black-and-yellow furry flying insects. Bees are one of nature’s most useful creatures – they contribute greatly to helping us with our food supply through pollinating flowers which produce delicious fruits and vegetables.
A few other reasons why we need bees:
• Produce 1/3 of our food supply by giving us fruit, vegetables, and nuts
• Produce 1/2 of our oils and fibers (cotton for clothing and other raw materials)
• Produce the oxygen we breathe
• Used to create many medicines
• Keep waterways clean
• Prevent soil erosion
• Provide food and cover for wildlife
• Absorb CO2, counteracting global climate change
The bee population has been shrinking at a rate of around 30-50% each year. Scientists aren’t sure what the cause is, but it seems to be mostly due to pesticides and climate change combined with other factors like habitat loss.
That’s why it’s important that instead of exterminating them, you call the professionals at All Bees Removal who can help get the bees safely removed from your location and relocated elsewhere so they can continue to thrive.
Bee removal doesn’t mean we exterminate them, as we take the time and devotion to relocate one of nature’s most beloved creatures. All Bees Removal specializes in safely removing bees and relocating them to a more suitable and safer environment. We do not use pesticides or other dangerous chemicals, instead focusing on moving them out of harm’s way.
Our passion for bees knows no bounds. That’s why we own a bee farm and make sure to give them the best care possible, which includes always providing an environment where they can thrive as well as help humanity. So, if you have any questions or concerns about your bee problem, give us a call today.
Bee Damage Repair Services
Bee Removal Services will safely remove any bees that may be present in your home, as well as repair any damage they’ve left behind. Bees can drill precise round holes into wood to make galleries for themselves inside which lay eggs often leaving behind tunnels causing more problems.
If you find a beehive in your house, don’t do anything by yourself. Always call the experienced professionals at All Bees Removal who can calculate any damage caused and fix or repair structural issues; every action benefits you, our customer. Give us a call today for help from the experts no matter what bee problem arises.
What Are the Signs You Have a Carpenter Bee Infestation?
One of the most common bee species is the carpenter bee which can cause quite a bit of damage to your home in Miami. They build their nest out mostly from soft and unpainted wood, such as window trim or fascia boards; they also tend to like cedar but will not turn away from harder woods like cypress.
The signs of a carpenter bee infestation include:
• Perfectly round drilled holes in any wood, inside or outside.
• A yellow stain around the drilled hole (bee’s waste and pollen).
• Constant hovering and aggressive buzzing around you.
• Woodpeckers will come near because they like eating carpenter bees and will begin to peck at the wood.
If you are seeing any of these signs, give us a call today for a free consultation.
Unlike bees, which may not be interested in attacking humans, wasps can be quite aggressive if they feel threatened and can quickly turn on you. Plus, wasps are more difficult to get rid of than bees. If your home or business has an issue with wasps, then let All Bees Removal help. We offer removal services for both bees and wasps. To receive a free quote, simply call today.
Miami is a coastal city found in southeast Florida’s Miami-Dade County. It is the second-most populated city in Florida, the eleventh-most populous city in the Southeast, and the 44th-most populous city in the United States, according to the 2020 census, which counted 442,241 people.
Miami is home to numerous entertainment venues, theaters, museums, parks, and performing arts centers in addition to such yearly festivities as Calle Ocho Festival and Carnaval Miami.
Miami’s diversified population is reflected in its cuisine, which has a strong impact from Latin American and Caribbean cuisine. It has given rise to the distinctive South Florida cooking style known as Floribbean cuisine by fusing the two with American food. All around Miami and South Florida, you can get a vast variety of Florida cuisine at eateries like Pollo Tropical.
Outdoor activities are possible year-round in Miami due to the tropical climate. With so many marinas, rivers, bays, canals, and the Atlantic Ocean nearby, boating, sailing, and fishing are common outdoor pursuits in the city. You’ll never lack for anything to do in Miami.
our service area
Since 2005, we have provided bee relocation and removal services to residents and business owners all around the Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and West Palm Beach area.
We have happy customers in and around cities like Davie, Hialeah, Hollywood FL, Hallandale Beach, Parkland, Biscayne Park, Fort Lauderdale, Cooper City, Margate, Tamarac, Plantation, Weston, and other parts of Miami. If you’re tired of bees buzzing around your head, call our beekeepers and you can “bee” our next success story!